Join the Belmont Public Library’s Cookbook Club. The club will meet once a month for a potluck with recipes made from one cookbook. The library will provide drinks, plates, and utensils, all you need to bring is your dish ready to be served and a positive attitude! Meetings will be held on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm in the Assembly Room. For questions or concerns contact Chris Tremblay ([email protected]).
Important things to remember:
- Each meeting is a potluck as defined by Massachusetts state law.
- Registration is required.
- Each participant must bring one completed ready to serve dish.
- We will need a list of the ingredients in the dish you make.
- Bring something to take your leftovers home in.
- Most important of all: HAVE FUN!! (we’re eating yummy food and talking about cooking after all!)
Here’s what we’re cooking:
March 5, 2019:
February 5, 2019: