The Belmont Public Library is pleased to offer streaming British television and movies through Acorn TV. When you access Acorn, create an account with your Belmont Library card, or if you have an RBDigital account already, just use those credentials to log in. When you checkout a show or movie, that gives you 7 days of unlimited access to the whole collection.
The Belmont Public Library offers streaming movies through Kanopy. This service allows Belmont patrons to stream up to five titles per month, including “criterion collection” films, documentaries, foreign films, and more. Sign up for a free account today with your Belmont library card. Questions? Speak with a reference librarian at 617-993-2870, or send an email to [email protected]
The Minuteman Library Network and the Belmont Public Library now provide free unlimited access to nytimes.com, and 72-hour remote access through our library’s websites with a promo code.
Home / Remote Access
Follow this link. Click “Redeem” and log in or create an account to use the promotional code for 72 hours of free access to NY Times online. To extend access for another 72 hours, return to the link to redeem another code. *There is no limit for code redemptions per account.
Visit www.nytimes.com on any public Minuteman library computer or wireless network. Log in or create an account to access NY Times online content for free.
Features included in NY Times online access:
- Unlimited access to NYTimes.com content
- International Edition and Chinese Edition
- Historic Coverage 1851-1922 and 1981 to Current
- Newsletters, Alerts & Times Wire
- Sharing & Commenting
- Times Topics
- Search and Cross Searching
- Real-Time Market Data & Company Research Pages
- Mini Crossword puzzles (Full crossword puzzle not included)
Remote Access only:
- NYTimes Apps
- Today’s Paper: Digital edition of today’s print edition
- 5 Premium Archive (1923-1980) articles per day