Harry Potter Escape Rooms
MORE 8 TO 12 YEAR OLD SESSIONS ADDED!
Escape rooms make their return to Belmont Public Library, and this July 30th and 31st we’re celebrating the birthday of one Harry James Potter with a game set at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
It’s 1997, and what would be Harry Potter’s seventh year at Hogwarts. He’s not here, however, because he’s searching for the Horcruxes, so it’s up to you and your friends to stand up to the Death Eaters, Amycus and Alecto Carrow, that now run amok in the school. You have 45 minutes to find the mysterious something that Professor McGonagall hide that will help you stand up to the Death Eaters currently running Hogwarts. Can you follow her clues, find the thing she sent you to her office for, and escape before the dreaded Carrows catch you in the act? Find out at Belmont Public Library’s Harry Potter Escape Room! Costumes absolutely encouraged (and wands – we’ll be making them Thursday July 26th at 6:30 pm in the assembly room!), and magic absolutely to be expected!
We’re having sessions for children, teens, and adults, so make sure you reserve your space in the right age group.
July 30th Escape Rooms:
- 1 pm: Session 1 for ages 8 to 12 sign up here (FULL)
- 2 pm: Session 2 for ages 8 to 12 sign up here (FULL)
- 3 pm: Session 1 for ages 13 to 17 sign up here
- 4 pm: Session 2 for ages 13 to 17 sign up here
- 6:30 pm: Adult session 1 sign up here
July 31 Escape Rooms:
- 3 pm: Session 3 for ages 13 to 17
- 4 pm: Session 4 for ages 13 to 17
- 6:30 pm: Adult session 2 sign up here (FULL)
August 1 Escape Rooms: