Computer Use Appointments
Computer use is back! We have worked to create a safe opportunity to bring patrons back into the library for computer-based usage.
If you’d like to use a:
- Copier (No appointment needed)
- Fax Machine (No appointment needed)
- Scanner (No appointment needed)
Please click on the button below to begin the appointment process for use of a computer.
To keep in control of safe building capacity, we will offer this service with appointments preferred, but walk-ups allowed if computers are available. Appointments will be for 45 minutes at a time, and limited to two per day with a one hour break in between appointments to allow for cleaning and air circulation. Some important things to keep in mind:
- As a reminder, as of 6/1/21 masks covering mouth and nose are required for unvaccinated people, including children ages 5 to 11. Masks are encouraged for vaccinated individuals.
- Six feet of social distance is also encouraged for all patrons.
- We have hand sanitizer available, and would appreciate it if you would use it.
- Appointments will be limited to 45 minutes, so that we may sanitize the area and circulate the air regularly.
Computer use hours are as follows:
- Monday – Wednesday 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Appointments will run 9-9:45am, 10-10:45am, 11-11:45am, etc.
Questions? Call 617-993-2870, email us at [email protected] or chat with a librarian by clicking on the red “Questions?” tab in the lower right corner of this page.