Computer Use Appointments
Computer access is back! We have worked to create a safe opportunity to bring patrons back into the Library for computer-based usage.
If you’d like to use a:
- Copier (No appointment needed)
- Fax Machine (No appointment needed)
- Scanner (No appointment needed)
Please fill out the form below to begin the appointment process for use of a Computer.
To keep in control of social distancing and safe building capacity, we will offer this service with appointments preferred, but walk-ups allowed if computers are available/capacity permits. Appointments will be for 30 minutes at a time, and limited to one per day. Safety is paramount, so please stay patient with us as we refine our process as necessary. Some important things to keep in mind:
- All patrons must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when they are in the Library. This is not negotiable. No mask, no service. This is for your safety (and ours.) We appreciate that not everyone wants to wear a mask, and we understand. If you want to enter the library though, this is rule #1 for the foreseeable future.
- Six feet of social distance is required at all times.
- We have hand sanitizer available, and would appreciate it if you would use it.
- Families, please limit visits to 1 person only whenever possible.
- Appointments will be limited to 30 minutes, so that we may clean and sanitize the area regularly.
Computer use hours are as follows:
Monday – Wednesday: 10am – 6:30pm
Thursday: 11am – 6:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 4:30pm
Appointments will run 10-10:30am, 11-11:30am, 12-12:30pm, etc.
Questions? Call 617-993-2870, email us at [email protected] or chat with a librarian by clicking on the red “Questions?” tab in the lower right corner of this page.