Computer Use Appointments
Computer use is back! We have worked to create a safe opportunity to bring patrons back into the library for computer-based usage.
If you’d like to use a:
- Copier (No appointment needed)
- Fax Machine (No appointment needed)
- Scanner (No appointment needed)
Please fill out the form below to begin the appointment process for use of a computer.
To keep in control of social distancing and safe building capacity, we will offer this service with appointments preferred, but walk-ups allowed if computers are available/capacity permits. Appointments will be for 45 minutes at a time, and limited to two per day with a two hour break in between appointments to allow for cleaning and air circulation. Some important things to keep in mind:
- All patrons must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when they are in the library. This is not negotiable. No mask, no service. This is for your safety (and ours.) We appreciate that not everyone wants to wear a mask, and we understand. If you want to enter the library though, this is rule #1 for the foreseeable future. For anyone unwilling to comply with the mask protocol, we’ll be calling the Belmont Police Department to come down and help educate citizens on the importance of this town wide mandate.
- Six feet of social distance is required at all times.
- We have hand sanitizer available, and would appreciate it if you would use it.
- Families, please limit visits to 1 person only whenever possible.
- Appointments will be limited to 45 minutes, so that we may clean and sanitize the area regularly.
Computer use hours are as follows:
- Monday – Wednesday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Appointments will run 9-9:45am, 10-10:45am, 11-11:45am, etc.
Questions? Call 617-993-2870, email us at [email protected]inlib.net or chat with a librarian by clicking on the red “Questions?” tab in the lower right corner of this page.