Computer Use Appointments
Computer use is back!
If you’d like to guarantee time on a public use computer, please click on the button below to begin the appointment process.
To keep in control of safe building capacity, we will offer this service with appointments preferred, but walk-ups allowed if computers are available. Appointments will be for 1 hour at a time, and limited to two per day with a one minute break in between appointments. Some important things to keep in mind:
- As a reminder, as of 8/9/21 masks covering mouth and nose are required for all patrons ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status.
- Six feet of social distance is also encouraged for all patrons.
- We have hand sanitizer available, and would appreciate it if you would use it.
- Appointments will be limited to 1 hour, so that we may sanitize the area and circulate the air regularly.
Computer use hours are as follows:
- Monday – Wednesday 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am – 9:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Appointments will run 9-10am, 10-11am, 11am-12pm, etc.
Questions? Call 617-993-2870, email us at [email protected] or chat with a librarian by clicking on the red “Questions?” tab in the lower right corner of this page.