Computer Use Appointments
Computer access is back! We have worked to create a safe opportunity to bring patrons back into the Library for computer-based appointments.
If you’d like to use a:
- Fax Machine
Please fill out the form below to begin the appointment process.
We are proud to reintroduce that service at this time. To keep in control of social distancing and safe building capacity, we will offer this service by appointment only. Appointments will be for 30 minutes at a time, and limited to one per day. We will begin with a few patrons at a time, and hopefully increase capacity as the weeks move forward. Safety is paramount, so please stay patient with us as we try out this reintroduced service, and refine our process as necessary. Some important things to keep in mind:
- All patrons must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when they are in the Library or at the Parking Lot Pickup table. This is not negotiable. No mask, no service. This is for your safety (and ours.) We appreciate that not everyone wants to wear a mask, and we understand. If you want to enter the library though, this is rule #1 for the foreseeable future.
- Six feet of social distance is required at all times.
- We have hand sanitizer available, and would appreciate it if you would use it.
- Families, please limit visits to 1 person only whenever possible.
- Appointments will be limited to 30 minutes, so that we may clean and sanitize the area between uses.
Computer use appointments will begin at 10am and end at 4pm, Monday through Saturday, with appointments every hour on the hour. Appointments will run 10-10:30am, 11-11:30am, 12-12:30pm, etc., with the final appointments ending at 4:30pm.
Questions? Call 617-993-2870, email us at [email protected] or chat with a librarian by clicking on the red “Questions?” tab in the lower right corner of this page.