Reserve a Museum Pass with the Belmont Public Library and save money! Available for residents of the Town of Belmont. Please read our Museum Pass Policy for information on penalties and fines.
Questions? Call the Reference Desk 617-993-2870 or visit our help page.
Reserve by Date
Interested in reserving your museum by date? Check out the calendar here.
Reserve By Museum
Know where you want to go? Reserve your pass by museum here.
View or Cancel your Reservations
Want to view or cancel your reservations? See here.
Help with Museum Passes
To cancel or reschedule a reservation please call 617-993-2870
To add or update your email address in the museum pass system please call the Reference Desk at 617-993-2870. To ensure that you receive emails please add the following email address to your address book – email@example.com
Museum Pass Guidelines
The museum pass program is operated by the Belmont Public Library and is funded by the Friends of the Belmont Public Library for the residents of Belmont.
- Borrowers must be residents of Belmont to use the museum pass program
- Only one pass may be borrowed for any one day
- During school vacation weeks only one pass may be borrowed during that week
- Patrons must present their Minuteman Library Network library card when picking up a pass
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance—online, in person or by telephone (617-993-2870).
- A $5.00 per day late fee will be charged for tardiness.
Weekday passes (Monday–Friday) are due before 9 AM the next morning. Saturday/Sunday passes are due before 9 AM on Monday morning. Please return pass in person at the Reference Desk the same day you use it or before 9 AM the following morning through the front door mail slot, not in the book drop.
Loss of a pass, failure to pick up a pass, or failure to cancel a reservation will result in the loss of museum pass borrowing privileges for 3 months. Cancellations may be made by calling the Reference Desk at 617-993-2870.